What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a complex medical system used to diagnose and treat illness, improve well being and prevent disease. It is the world’s largest drug free healthcare therapy and is compatible with Western (orthodox) medicine. It has been practised in China for thousands of years and has been embraced throughout the world due to its proven effectiveness.
How does it work?
Acupuncture treatment involves the insertion of extremely fine pre-sterilised needles into predetermined points on the body’s surface, releasing energy blockages, to balance energy flows throughout the body and organ systems to restore health. It is particularly effective in treating:
- Infections: Colds, Flu, Viral infections
- Ear Nose & Throat conditions: Sinusitis, Hay Fever, Rhinitis and Catarrh
- Dermatology: Eczema, Proriasis, Acne
- Muscoskeletal: Sciatica, Neck, Shoulder, Back, Knee and Elbow pain, Fibromyalgia
- Physchological: Depression, Stress, Insomnia, Anxiety
- Internal Diseases: Asthma, Blood pressure, Indigestion, Bowel problems, Headaches/Migraines, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Infertility, Impotence, PMS, Menstrual problems, Infertility, Menopause, Cystitus .